Rachel Bray <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 09:44:07 EST5EDT
(what a great little thing to have going on here!)

If I were a ferret the first thing I'd do is.....

war dance across my floor with complete lack of care and control, just
happy in the fact that I can find hours of fun in swatting a paper wad
around, sleep in a flannel hammock, and reel in the love and admiration
of being the most adorable, perfect pet in all the world.

Neo - So....ya wanna be a ferret, eh, mom?
Trinity - Nah, you don't wanna be one of us.  YOU can eat CHOCOLATE!

Rachel Bray
The Ohio State University
Fees, Deposits and Disbursements

All power corrupts.  Absolute power is kinda neat though.