From:
Matthew Mead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 03:52:05 -0400
My future mother-in-law in the Southbend/St.  Joseph area of Michigan has a
ferret she is looking to give up for adoption.

He is a two year old sable male named Reggie.  Comes with cage, toys, etc..

She can not find the time to take care of him and play with him.  She is
a nurse and has been working alot of 40-50hr days the last few months and
she hates having to leave the ferrets alone all day without any playtime.

She actually has two ferrets.  I am going to take one out of her hands and
but I can't take Reggie.

If you are interested in taking him home or would like to check him out.
Please contact us.  If you know or run a shelter in the area please let
me know.  You can contact her at:
[log in to unmask] or me at [log in to unmask]