From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 02:44:35 -0700
Troy Lynn,

The spider bite you describe sounds exactly like that of the Brown Recluse
Spider.  I would watch little Tweezil VERY closely!  The Brown Recluse bite
is very, very poisonous!!!!  Best to check your home carefully to be sure
that there are no others!  It is good that you killed it!

I once had a Black Widow infestation and, among many scary discoveries,
found two under my bed, just a foot or two from my pillows!  Didn't have
the fert-girl then, though...

Take care,

Isabel Two & Tristan's Lady (Weezie)