Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 13:15:01 -0600
From:
"Ronald L. Sims" <[log in to unmask]>
My brother,
Neither Keats, Shakespear, nor Robert Frost have written a poem with so
much feeling and power of love.

I read your poem on the FML tonight (11/12/2000), and it touched my heart
the way my beloved owners (17 ferts/5 canines/2 felines/6 fish) plus all of
my beloved animals and family that have gone on before me, have done to me.
I am certain that our Heavenly Father has a place for all of HIS Creation,
and one day we will be reunited with them in HIS HEAVENLY KINGDOM, for all
eternity, and we will never be seperated again from each other nor from our
Heavenly Father.

May the Peace of God, which passes all human understanding, keep your
heart full of love for all of God's Creation (including mankind).

Rev.Ron Sims,D.D.& Family:8 hooman-beans owned by 17 ferts,2 canines,2
felines & 6 fish