Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 00:01:17 EST
From:
Dennis and Linda Fulmer <[log in to unmask]>
Gordon,
Why do some people think they are more perfect than someone else or why do
people want to criticize someone because they don't do like we do?

I don't post a whole lot, and my wife and I were not members of the FML
when our babies Butterball and Stormy passed away, I'm a man, and I cried
and cried when they passed away, sure, men aren't supposed to cry, they are
supposed to be macho, but I'm sorry, I do cry and I'm not ashamed of it, I
am glad that Sandee was there when our baby Sassy crossed over, and we just
lost our baby Maggie this past Sunday.  I haven't had a chance to ask
Sandee to keep an eye out for her yet, but I am still crying and we miss
all of them, but I don't care if Sandee spoke in baby talk, it has helped
me to know dat Da Big Guy has given us an angel here on earth to help us
in our time of need.  I know that this might not make sense, usually I'm
told that I don't, but Sandee, please keep an eye out for Baby Maggie, and
I know she didn't know Butterball, or Stormy, and only knew Sassy for a
little while, but I know they will be glad to see her.

Thanks Sandy for your help during this time of grief.  We will keep you
and all the fuzzies here and at Rainbow Bridge, and everyone that has sick
babies in our prayers.

Always,
Dennis, Linda, and our babies, Sunshine, Starshine, Spice, Angel, Noel,
Buster, Bandit, and Coconut.