Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 11:24:08 -0400
From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Dick Bossart got in touch; he had a panda that lived to a normal life
span.  I knew there had to be some out there.  Sadly this individual
remains to only one mentioned to be so far reaching a full lifespan.
Think it is very important that when the Genetic List gets enough info
that lifespans are looked at as planned; think also that clubs should be
doing this.

Have heard that 8 in 1 is taking about 2 weeks to get back to people and
since some other s wrote about the same problem figured I'd pass on some
info several folks gave me (Joe, Sharon, Tony, and Ilena): 1-800-645-5154,
1-800-232-1200, [log in to unmask], http://www.eightinonepet.com.

Errrrrrrrrr, I've had several letters from people assuming that I had
certain breeders in mind.  The ones who mentioned names (not needed or
desired, please) were mentioning ones others that those folks had mentioned
to me in the past.  We go with rescues and such, so don't need this info.
Just important for anyone who does go with breeders to check several out
carefully beforehand.  Some are very good , some are very bad, and most
are probably somewhere between in aspects of health, longevity, and
personality.