Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 23:54:58 -0400
From:
Hi All,
And many thanks for everyone who is writing/wrote and is thinking of
writing and who haven't written yet cause they think someone else did
with the right answer! :)

Well tuck is eating!!  Hooray...a small hooray cause before all of your
emails (and thanks again) started coming in I decided to buy him an
assortment of diff foods..this is what I bought him:

Fancy Feast (cod, sole & shrimp feast GOURMET cat food!!
didn't like it...
so that called for my ...

2nd trip ....after the negative attitude..Hmm didn't like cat food..(I
read that ferrets were chasing mice before cats ever did...so logically...
I figure ...likes mice= likes cat food...NOT..haha)

Ferret Diet  with Ferretone Ultra-Blend (is eating)
Sun Seed Sunscription Vita (pellets)
8 & 1 treat banana / raisin (eats)
8 & 1 treat chicken (eats)
8 & 1 treat cheese (doesn't eat)
8 & 1 Fruit & Cru8nch Treat (unopened)
And FERRETONE!!  HE LOVES IT!!  HE makes the funniest faces while eating..I
would normally take it that he didn't like it, but the way he goes at
it..and someone else said that's there "I love it " face...cute.

And this is what he has in his cage tonight..I did as some of you
suggested, I crushed the bandit treats, with the MF food..he seemed to
eat that ok..(good I can now get rid of the MF this way)...the canned
ferret food (diet) seems to be getting picked at..

Some of you said Iams and I remember the Vet saying that too... But is it
the diet kind and it's kitten food isn';t it?  And one last thing?  Is
there any good tasting CANNED food??

I haven't finished reading everyone's suggestions, but again thanks and
keep them coming!  Thanks to the vets and rest of audience!

Doug M