Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 22:05:55 -0500
From:
Hi everyone.  I've decided that it's time to start getting the information
needed about vaccinating Snowie.  I've had her since around the first of
July, and of course she was already vaccinated then, so she may not be due
just yet, but I need to start planning everything for when she will be.  I
need every bit of information that I can get so that I can sort things out
and then present everything to my vet.  About when will she be ready for
her next set of shots and then how often after that should I get it done?
I also need information on reactions and which types of vaccines would be
best just in case my vet has not been very experienced in this yet.  He is
a wonderful vet and the only one in my area.  I'm just not too sure on his
ferret experience.  Please email me with any information you can either
privately or through the FML.

Sincerely,
Carrie and Snowie :)