Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 05:59:28 -0700
From:
Star Fuchs <[log in to unmask]>
>From:    FurTulsa <[log in to unmask]>
>I guess I kind of waited on posted here about her until I felt
>comfortable in her chances of recovery.  This is Jojo's story.

Just from looking at the before and after pictures it looks like she's made
a huge improvement.  What a pretty little girl.  Thanks for taking such
good care of her.  For some reason she has just utterly stolen my heart :)
Sometimes they do that to us, huh ;) If I was any closer I'd come get her
if/when she's ready to be adopted...

Star