Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 15:19:42 GMT
From:
Adrienne Boerger <[log in to unmask]>
I recently posted about my missing ferret, LouLou, who I know got out of
the house.  It has been a week and I have posted a million signs and
haven't heard anything.  If she was able to escape the cats and dogs etc.
in the neighborhood, how long do you suppose she could survive?

I just can't seem to move on until I know for sure that she couldn't have
made it this long.  I want her back so badly and sometimes I tell myself
that she is dead but then I go and post more signs.  I want to know how
long she could likely survive out there without food and water or finding
just minimal food and water.

Any stories you all have might be helpful.  It's so hard not knowing what
happened to my sweet LouLou.

Thank you.

Adrienne