Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 06:53:27 -0400
From:
Joanie Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
I really don't know what to say at this moment.  I never in my life have
met such compassionate people like the people on the FML before in my life.
I wish I could thank you all personally but to tell you the truth there
were so many condolences that I would be writing all day.

We did the autopsy on Spanky and Krispie yesterday and the only thing the
vet could find was that their lungs were full of liquid?????

What could that be?  They showed no signs of sickness and no more trace
of ECE.  I don't understand.  I am going out to buy an carbon-monoxide
detecter today.  I still have 2 dogs and 3 cats in my house not to mention
myself, SO, son, girlfriend and her 21/2 year old daughter here.  I hope
I didn't seem too rash mentioning that I was selling the two cages in my
last post.  It just hurts so much even to see one of their little toys
around not to mention a 3 story cage.  (can't hide that)

I WILL continue to stay on this list even if I never get another little
fuzzie.  You people are family.  Thanks again.

joanie

PS: Bill, you don't know how much it meant to me to get that phone call
from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thank you!!!   ['welcome.]