Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 09:30:02 -0600
From:
I just reread yesterday's post on Ferret's 2000 and read this:

>Judy and her White Russian... You have a major task ahead of you to
>convince others the importance of furthering Aleutians Disease in ferrets.

Stop the presses!  It should have read:

Judy and her White Russian... You have a major task ahead of you to
convince others the importance of furthering Aleutians Disease research
in ferrets.

I was tired when I wrote this post.  Even all my rereading and reproofing
didn't save me from this error!  Let's hope this didn't confuse anyone!

Thanks!

Betty and Her Blur O'Fur
For the Love of Ferrets...