Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 11:33:43 -0400
From:
Dr. Karen and I got back last night from Ferret 2000 what a great event!  I
was quite tired, all weekend at a conference can be draining.  Of course
the late night partying would have nothing to do with that?!

It would be great if this was done annually in different areas.  We
really need to plan on doing this.  I learned so much and met so many
great people.

My hat goes off to Randy Belair and the Ferret Aid Society they did a top
notch job!  Randy are you sure you don't do this thing professionally?  It
really was great.  For those of you who couldn't attend please get a copy
of the video.  It is something that you will find invaluable and will
probably also want to by a copy for your vet if he/she is not ferret
knowledgable.

Sam - thanks for all the great photos.  Bob - thanks for all the bad jokes.
Betty - thanks for the drink, next one on you!  Hank & Helga thanks for the
ferret fixes.  And everyone else thanks for the great stories.  Can't wait
until the next one.