Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 22:41:53 EDT
From:
I was profoundly moved by the writings of Caterina in Mexico today.  I
thought about what she shared with us throughout the day.

That was among one of the most powerful statements I have ever read.  I was
able to picture what she wrote of.  Too clearly.  It really tore me up.

Wow.  The horrors other species go through because of man.  I felt so
helpless.  So hopeless.  Thank you for showing us your world and the
ravages of man through your eyes Caterina.

As a group, we are about ferrets.  Our love for them, our adventures with
them, our concerns for them, our tears on their passing.  Our attempts
to save them.  Our anger when they are abused.  Our power to make things
better, and how to do it.  I pray tonight that we can make a difference
for our beloved little ones to stop Their terror and abuse in puppy mills.

How many thousands are suffering constant confinement in small rusted cages
with sharp metal poking into their feet, not a toy or blanket, lonliness,
boredom, isolation, any chance to ever be loved- in a puppy mill- as I type
these words?  Forced to mate until they are worn out ,and then disposed of.

Dear Heavenly Father: help us to make a difference.
Grant us wisdom and courage to do the right thing for these helpless beings.

For the love of all ferrets
Lisette