Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 00:39:31 -0400
From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Some suggestions for that nippy kit:
Try putting ferretone on your hands, teach him that it's more fun to kiss.
He may be going after your feet to play, so give him plenty of interactive
play.  Try using a stuffed animal that dangles or a kids bath mitt so you
can play without being nipped.

My fuzzie likes to nip my friends.  The other day I put on a new scented
handcream and my fuzzie hated it.  Later when the bait, oops I mean my
friend, came over I had her put the handcream on - no more nips.  My fuzzie
tried to find a spot to bite but kept pulling back and shaking her head at
the scent.  I suppose the scent would vary ferret to ferret.  This was an
ancient bottle of Love's Baby Soft lotion.  I don't even know if it's still
made, but now I hope so!

Good Luck!

[RI]