Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 2000 16:46:13 -0400
From:
Bob & Lynn and 6 Precious Fuzzies <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Everyone.  We took Bootz and Taz in last week and had them get their
yearly canine distemper, NO REACTIONS at all.  Now our vet uses Galaxy,
only Galaxy because he told us that with Fervac he has had to many bad
reactions.  We also took in Sharkie and DaisyLou, and NO REACTIONS, again,
Galaxy was used.

We are so sorry to hear about those of you who did have bad reactions, our
thoughts and prayers go out to you.  Jack and Jill go in now for theirs,
and I'm hoping that again there will be no bad reactions.

Dumb question but an important one to me.  Sharkie, our deaf little girl is
so darling.  When I hold her she always cleans, or licks my ears, inside
and out and does my beard and sideburns but she does not do this with Lynn
or our son Tim.  Is this just her way of saying she accepts me, or do all
ferrets do this?  Now Taz, Bootz, DaisyLou, Jack and Jill do not and never
have done this.  Any comments or suggestions please email me privately to

Please give hugs to all your fuzzies from ours.  Bob & Lynn (in PA)

Taz, Sharkie, Jack, Jill, DaisyLou, Bootz