Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 20:56:10 -0400
From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
What fuzzy owner hasn't gone on a routine check (it's 9pm, do you know
where your fuzzies are, hee hee) to suddenly find her/himself searching
frantically, heartpounding because they're not in their usual nap spots.
Well, I couldn't be the only one could I?!  In the spirit of sharing all
our fuzzie do's and don'ts, I was thinking why don't we get one up on the
little fuzzies and spill all their hiding secrets!

I thought I knew all the favorite in's and out's of fuzzie snuggling,
until the evening when I couldn't find my newest, smallest kit.  The check
started out routine enough until I had gone through the usual spots twice,
then it got a little more urgent: tossing cushions everywhere, moving
every scrap of clothing, pulling the comforter off the bed in angst -
she was nowhere!  By then I was crazed, near tears and ready to beg my
puzzle-solving brother to please make the trek over and help.  I made a
final desperate search: the freezer (ugh, scary thought!), the windows
(whew), the bathtub drain (she's tried to fit before!).  Suddenly I noticed
the littlest bump hanging out of the foot of the bed.  She must have gone
under the covers, slipped off the foot of the bed, and found herself
nestled in a very cozy hammock.  No need to come to Mom's frantic calls,
this was way better than a treat!  She was so small she barely looked like
even an air pocket!

Add that to your list of places to check!

[RI]