Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 10:58:57 -0500
From:
Louie & Candy <[log in to unmask]>
Like so many others I was really hoping to be able to sleep in at least
till 6:00 am.  But my babies are so use to getting up at 5:00 that they
really rattled their cage until I came out to let them lose.  I tried to
head over to make a pot of coffee, but Buddy was starting up my leg so I
would pick him up and snuggle him.  So as a well trained mommy I did just
that.  Then as I get to the coffee pot my 3 little girls a begging for
their treats as usual and of course they get them.  My other 2 boys are
wrestling in the middle of the floor under my feet on my feet all over the
place.  As I put Buddy down on the floor they are all over me and as I sit
on the floor with my 6 babies I wonder to myself how was my life before
ferrets.  QUITE but very boring.  I would never ever trade this moment for
anything in the world.  Those of us who are owned by Ferrets know the true
meaning of Love and understanding.  Happy Dooks to All

For the Luv of Ferrets
Candy & The 6 Pillow Piranhas