Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 2 Sep 2000 15:44:44 +0100
From:
Adrian Stone <[log in to unmask]>
Hi all,

I've been lurking on the list for a couple of weeks and thought I'd better
declare myself!  I (we) currently have no ferrets, my wife is particularly
sceptical about them, and looking for any ferret info I can.  I've read the
FML FAQ and a couple of books from the local library.  Now all I need is
to meet some ferrets, rather than peering at them through the cage at our
local pet store.

So the question is, is there any one on the list who is UK based, who could
suggest a reputable breeder to visit and whether there is a more parochial
UK based list?  (not that I don't like you guys, but there do seem to be
some differences in UK/US ferrets) Questions at the pet shop have drawn a
blank!  I'm in Somerset, so anything vaguely west would be great

TIA

Adrian
--
Adrian Stone