Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 2 Sep 2000 12:58:41 -0500
From:
Shannon Tiller <[log in to unmask]>
I am considering the possibility of getting a ferret.  I already have a 5
year old chihuahua.  I have read that ferrets and dogs can get along if
they are properly and slowly introduced, but I'm not sure if this pertains
to chihuahuas.  My dad thinks that the ferret and Bandit, my dog, might
fight and someone might get an injury.  Are any of you in the same
situation as I am or have any suggestions?  Bandit is not known to bite,
but I'm still worried.  Thanks.

Shannon