Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 14:32:16 EDT
From:
Mal Chick <[log in to unmask]>
I have been studying ferret laws, legislation, and reports found on Ferret
Central and Acme Ferret's archive site.  The latest entry I found was
January 2000.  Are there any resources I could go to with more current
events?  HSUS doesn't really concern themselves with ferrets (And reading
the archives on their viewpoint, I see why), and it's important that I
keep up to speed on laws and news.

I am enjoying my work, promoting ferret education and awareness.  Any and
all comments, tips, and suggestions from the more seasoned Ferreteers in
the FML would be MOST helpful.  Most of my work is done by Internet
research, so links are appreciated as well.

I would like to extend my warmest and most sincere thanks to the FML, and
the people who have acted out before me, for paving the way and inspiring
me to DO SOMETHING to help out.

~Jessica