Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 12:14:02 -0400
From:
"Selina, Birch, Dief, Sprite, Storm, Sand & Bear" <[log in to unmask]>
hi all,

I am in the middle of updating my webpage (missing is mostly an incredible
amount of ferret photos, which require editting and formatting and will
take forever), and some of the content is hopefully interesting to you:

I don't know who have read Meg Carpenter's Ferret Odyssey, but I have
always wanted to write my own since reading it.  So I did just that
yesterday, it is rather long, but hopefully amusing.  Please take a look

   http://www.cgl.uwaterloo.ca/~ssiu/family/ferrets.html

Comments and criticisms are more than welcome.  I would also love to read
more stories like the Ferret Odyssey, if you want to post the links.

Another thing that might be interesting is one of my painting pages.  I
did 7 paintings with ferrets as the subject for a couple of art courses in
the past year.  They are up at:

   http://www.cgl.uwaterloo.ca/~ssiu/artwork/ferretpaintings.html

I would really really love to hear what you think of them.  Negative
criticism is very welcome too!  I also have other paintings on my site.

the main entry point for my site is on my signature, and you can also
navigate around it by the sitemap at the bottom of each page.  comments
on layout, style etc are welcome as well!

have a good long weekend.