Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 19:46:42 -0700
From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
I've really been enjoying the "If I were a ferret..." and "If my ferret
were a human..." posts, and I'd like to propose another hopefully fun
topic.  I've been on the FML long enough to understand the basic concept
of "ferret math," but so far I haven't seen anybody discussing the deeper
theory of ferret mathematics.  How about it?  Here a few results in the
field of fuzzy arithmetic to get things going:

The Axiom of Ferret Heaps:
3 tails + 5 ears + 2 noses + 9 paws = 4 ferrets, more or less

The Law of Gullible Humans:
The number of treats offered is equal to the number of humans in the
house

The Clipping Conjecture (or The Law of Large Numbers):
number of sharp toenails = 20 * (number of ferrets)

Enjoy!
Julie