Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 21:03:52 -0400
From:
Caryl Rion <[log in to unmask]>
Hello Everyone,

I have two pairs of ferrets which were recently rescued which are needing
homes.  If you are interested, please write back asap.

CUTIE AND SNOWY - Three year old pair.  Snowy - albino male, very well
behaved and beautiful coat.  Cutie is a sable female who tries to hide
everything she can get her cute little paws on.  She just woke my cat up
by tugging at his collar trying to get him under the couch!  These guys
were very well taken care of and the owners were very upset to have to give
them up.  Unfortunately they were moving and they could not keep these
babies.  This pair must go together.  They are up to date on their shots.

MANDY AND ECHO - These two came from a bad situation where they may not
have been out of their cages too much and were on a poor diet of store
brand kitten food.  Mandy - Three year old female sable.  She's very sweet
and has a very docile personality.  Echo is a year old sable who has a
tumor or cyst on the end of her tail.  She is also very sweet.  Both girls
need their shots and definately need to gain a little weight.

If anyone is interested in these ferrets, please let me know.  I would
really like to see these guys get good homes.

Thank you,
Caryl
Lucy, Bravo, Mr. Ferret, Buddy & Mr. Big
Nanuet, New York