Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 14:12:08 EDT
From:
Deborah DuVaLL <[log in to unmask]>
First off I DONT need FLAMES if you feel the need to take the time to write
and hassle me..You are wasting youre time>perhaps PRAYER would do me/others
much better.GOD BLESS ALL FERRET LOVERS.

The only reason i am posting is to inform others of perhaps a possible
unknown problem..I am in the southern region where its hot and BUGGY yeah i
said buggy..However we are muggy too.  Any one that lives "round these
parts" can certainly relate.  {South Carolina in case you are wondering.}

I was cleaning out my cage,Once a week i give a total clean over..Rest of
the time its a wipe and a scoop..Much to my HORROR..I have a cage that has
a removal bottom TRAY and i have put wheels on the removable tray to make
my cage mobile..The TRAY catches debri,food peices and litter can escape..
Most of those are dry debri and hasnt been a problem..

I use to line the bottom of the tray with newspaper and Quit but i will
return to that habit..BECAUSE evidently.My water bottle has an ocassional
drip like most..And the drip was in the tray..WETTING the dry debri and
then kind of molding along with birthing lil MAGGOT LICE i about had a
CORONARY when i seen those disgusting VILE <whatever they are suppose to be
BUG~ near fly~ bad excuse for rice?~ or what..YUCK..So i took everything
out my baby girls condo and gave it a disinfecting and changed out food a
nd all..

Like i said i have never noticed this beofre and those BANANAS on my fruit
bowl went out the door the only thing i can figure out is i have had some
fruit flys in the house latley and i have also had some perisable fruit
none which wasnt still edible..?  The other day when i was scooping out
poop i noticed a few flew out of the litter box<?>So please if you have
noticed extra fruit flies in youre home not only do they like fruit but
will possibly get into the cage?

Just thought i would take the time to pass along this info..i hope this
dont happen to no one else.

PINK & Gracie