Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 10:04:23 EDT
From:
"Scarlett A. Gray" <[log in to unmask]>
Hey,  only 2 more days until Ferret Extravaganza 2000  in Columbus OH!

Ferret Extravaganza 2000 will be held Aug.  26 at Veteran's Memorial Hall,
300 West. Broad Street, Columbus OH.  It's Open to the pubic at 10:00.

We have around 30 vendors, championship rings, specialty rings, 10 fun
events and this year a new WALK-IN class for those that bring their
ferrets and decide they would like to show theirs also at the last minute.
We expect to have over 300 ferrets there.  There will also be breeders and
shelter/rescues for adoptions.  FUN FOR ALL!

All ferrets are welcome as long as they have current distemper (Fervac-D)
and rabies (Imrab-3) vaccinations.

If you have never been to a ferret show - you don't know what you are
missing.  :>)

I hope to see some of you there.  Look for a short, round, crazy old lady
with short gray, blond weaved hair in a black golf shirt with a Ferret
Extravaganza logo on the left front side running around like a ferret that
has had all her "stuff" taken from her hidy hole.  :>)

Scarlett Gray, Show Coordinator
Ferret Extravaganza 2000
President, Heart of Ohio Ferret Assoc.
Breeder, Scarlett's Happy Dookers