Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 21:00:46 +0100
From:
And another thing:

The other day I was watching Magni, the big sleepy ferret, asleep in my
clothes drawer, he was twitching and waving his legs around while perfectly
sound asleep.  He must have been having pleasant dreams.  Sometimes he
poofs in his sleep - a bad dream?

If I was a ferret I'd find somewhere really soft and warm and snuggly, like
the towels in the airing cupboard, and spend many blissful hours asleep and
dream of an endless supply of ferretvite!

Cheryl, Magni and Mac plus Ozric the long suffering cockatiel