Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 12 Aug 2000 14:41:28 -0400
From:
"Capt. Nodrog" <[log in to unmask]>
We have all read horror stories of fert abuse, the story of Squiggles is
about the worst yet.  The land lord tried to help a bit by giving some
water and food, but DUH!  what was H *HE* thinking of to not empty the
dang acquarium the thing was in????  DUH!

Well, he did feebly well to call around and he did get the ferret rescue
people there so I cannot be so hard on him.. but sheesh! anyway.  SOme
things are patently obvious, he must have had his seeing eye dog out to
get rebuilt.

I have called Dianne on Squiggles.  THe number listed here was wrong,
but I went to her site and got the number fixed there.  I have sent 6
e-mails and finally got through on the phone to her voice mail and left
a message that I would take squiggles.  They are about 150 miles from
here, but can do.  I will also take her previous owners and 'take care'
of them.  I know who baby sat Jimmy Hoffa and they are anxious to meet
those people.

I have noticed a new trait in Byte-me.  SHe is trying very hard to keep
Nibble-ed from playing with me!  Amazes me!  Byte-me actually clamped onto
Nib's butt and dragged her away from me, Nib was on her back.  That was
the first time.  Today, Nib did the carpet shark attack on my ankle, and
Byte-me ran out and forced Nib back to the hall way and then came back to
me for attention, but occasionally making a mad dash to shove Nib back to
the hall way!  Has anyone ever seen such jealousy in their tube dogs?
Cracks me up!

Nibble-ed won't let me out of the kitchen in the evening until she gets her
daily ration of popsicle.  Ha!  She likes all flavors, but is partial to
blue berry.  THese are those frozen novelties in the plastic tube you get
in a box of a million of them or so.

Can't help but luv 'em!!!!

Gordon, Byte-me and Nibble-ed (and in the near future, Squiggles... maybe)