Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 10:47:29 -0400
From:
"Long, Katharine" <[log in to unmask]>
Just thought I would let everyone know that the Totally Ferret distributor
for Jeffers failed to inform them of the recall (according to the Jeffers
buyer).  I received a 15# bag which was part of the recall.  I called
Jeffers and sent them Dr. Willard's FML email with the pertinent
information.  This was the first they had been told of this.  They are
sending me a 30# bag for only $10 more and told me I could throw away the
bad bag.  I also emailed Dr. Willard to let him know that his distributor
wasn't doing his job.  Dr. Willard responded that he would take care of
the problem.

If you have recently received TF from Jeffers, be sure to check the batch
number.

Katharine