Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 11:59:45 -0500
From:
Kathy Maxwell <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Everyone,
I guess the term idiot in my previous post on the Petco employee/manager
may have been a little strong.  However, if I was running a pet store, the
first task I would take on is to educate myself and my employees on the
different types of animals in the store, and how to properly care for them.
In turn, the employees could better educate the customer on what kind of
responsibility they were taking on.  I know there are already some pet
stores that do this, and although it does not solve all the problems, I'm
sure it helps eliminate a good majority.