From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 15:14:06 -0400
Jaime wrote:
>Is there a connection between Performance Foods and Totally Ferret?  I
>appreciate reading your notes, but it occurs to me that if he works for
>the company that makes TF, this could be a little bit biased... I just
>like to know where the information's coming from.

Yes, Totally Ferret is made by Performance Foods.  I meant to make that
clear for those who didn't know and apologize for not doing so.  Dr
Williard and his wife Trish are the principals behind the company.

Is Dr Williard biased?  Well he is certainly proud of his product.  It is
certainly one of the best ferret foods on the market, with probably the
most research done to prove its value.  He definitely used the Symposium
to educate about ferret nutrition, not to push his product.

I thought him honest and straightforward.  I don't think he said anything
to deliberately mislead us or make his product sound better than it was.
Does that mean everything he said was scientifically true and proven?  Not
necessarily, but remember that respected scientists can have differences
of opinion without being "biased".

Linda Iroff
Oberlin OH