From:
Barbara Wiborg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 09:17:25 -0600
Hi!  I am back on the list after a year off.  I need some advice.  My two
fuzzies, Lucy and Greta have been inseperable cage-mates for 4 years since
they were babies.  Last month I gave them a bath and for some reason, Lucy
attacked Greta viciously.  Since then, I have tried to put them together
but Lucy keeps attacking her and drawing blood everytime.  She means
business!  Now they are in seperate cages and have seperate playtimes.  I
can't imagine why Lucy is behaving that way toward her beloved cagemate.
I know Greta misses her companionship.  I also have a new, younger male
ferret named Bailey, that neither of the girls like.  I keep him seperated
as well.  Lucy seems fine by herself and with me.  She has no symptoms of
illness such as adrenal problems.

If anyone has had a similar situation, or has any suggestions as to what
may be causing Lucy's behavior and/or what I can do to get them back
together again, I would grately appreciate it.

Also, I did recently move (from Minneapolis to Denver) so I thought that
may have played a part in it but now that we are settled in, she is still
acting like this.

Thanks!

Barb, Lucy, Greta and Bailey

P.S> I would like to hear from any Denver fuzzy owners out there!  I live
in the SW metro.

http://community.webtv.net/bwiborg/BARBSFUZZYPAGE