From:
ferret lover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 20:06:40 -0700
Just a quick note to say that I am still doing the license plate
suggestions!  My 30 day tags still have two weeks so I won't be making
any decisions until then!  If you don't remember....I said I would send a
$15.00 check to the shelter of your choice if I chose your suggestion!!
This is going to be much tougher than I thought as I have received some
great suggestions!  I may end up putting them all in a hat and picking one
that way!!!!  But ...I am still taking suggestions if you have a good
one...it must be 7 letters or 6 letters and a space!  Thanks!!

=====
Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope, and Einstein

"The world is made up for the most part of morons and natural tyrants,
sure of themselves, strong in their own opinions, never doubting anything."
Clarence Darrow