From:
Andrew & Carrie Dishman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 2000 11:27:50 -0500
Hello From the swamp everyone.

Sniffles and Batty have the itches.  I know ferrets scratch and itch alot
but how ichy is normal and when is it too much.  I have looked them over
and they both seem fine.  My husband doesn't think so.  He is worried.
Anyone know what usual itches are and what is abnormal?

Sniffles is also more laid back than usual..  She is not interested in her
nightly walks and is sleep a great deal more.  Any suggestions.  Everything
else seems fine dookie, eating habits and all.

Carrie