From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 16:02:11 -0400
I've made up some "I'm an FMLer" name tags for those attending the Ferrets
2000 Symposium in Toronto.  They will be available at the registration
table, along with more official Symposium name badges.  But if you want to
make sure your fellow FMLers know who you are, you can put your online name
on the FML badge and wear it too!

Thank you!  to Susan and Micaela for images of ferrets to put on the tag.
TLE, I've sent your file to a friend to convert for me, can't read .wpg
files.  If it works, I'll do some labels with your image too.

Linda