From:
Kathy Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 18:17:11 -0400
>From:    CarrieS <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Digging in the litter box
>...Has anyone ever had a ferret who enjoyed crawling up under their litter
>box and trying to dig, which in the end causes the litter box to be dumped
>over?... If anyone has any suggestions for me I would appreciate it.

HI--

We use battery clips.  We get them at Radio Shack for $3/pr.  The clips
are a bit smaller than the alligator type clips on your jumper cables.

Another thing that works in some cages is standard office bulldog clips.

Clip you box to the side of the cage with two clips.  It will slow down
all but the most persistant ferret.  If that, then get heavier clips.

KG