From:
"Paula M. Webb" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 2000 12:22:34 -0400
I currently have 3 ferrets, 2 females and 1 male, up for adoption.  They
are bonded and should not be separated.  They are all about 1 to 2 years
old and the small female is deaf but if I didn't tell you, you would not
know.  They are sweet and loving and very used to young children.  They
come with a 3 story cage and everything they need and more.

If you are interested please email me a.s.a.p. at [log in to unmask]  I
need to find a home for them quickly.

BTW, I am located in Salem, MA.  Whoever takes them will have to come here
to get them.  I can not travel that far.

Thank you