From:
Diane Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 10:19:04 EDT
Due to inability to sleep, I read my FML at 4:16 a.m. today.  Question
for BIG-are you really a person or some magical being?  Do you ever
sleep? Either way thank you for bringing us this great forum. [Welcome!
Guess you'll have to come to Ferrets 2000 to find out the rest!  BIG]

Second observation: Ferret owners (including myself) seem to be obsessive
about their fuzzies.  Is this the work of the wacky weasels to keep us
enslaved to them or just my imagination?  I think the little gys have
something going here and can actually hypnotize us into bringing more of
their friends into our home ;-)

Announcement: M/FRAN (Michigan Ferret Rescue and Adoption Network) is
having their 2nd Annual Walk-A-Thon on September 17, 2000 at Rotary Park
in Roseville, Michigan.  This will be followed by a bring-your own meat
(or meat substitute) and dish to pass picnic.  More information can be
obtained by contacting Kris Mewton at (810) 772-3958 or e-mail Mary at
[log in to unmask]  Pledges will go to benefit the American Humane Society and
M/FRAN shelters.  I for one would greatly appeciate any pledges made in the
name of my 2 adopted babies who will be walking that day.  Donations can be
made directly to M/FRAN in the names of Duncan and Bratina Johnson.  Feel
free to e-mail me for the address.

Duncan and Brat are 2 of my 7 adoptees and if because of my health I cannot
walk I have a substitute ready to walk them for me.  Please help our
non-profit cause and if you are in the area please stop by-it will be a
fun time.