From:
Candi Gerritson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 22:38:06 EDT
Can anyone help me determine which food I should use so as to not form
stones or crystals in the bladder.  I had a friend whose ferret has stones.
All my kids are under 3 years old.  I use Mazzuri ferret food because
Totally ferret is not liked by two of my ferrets, they REFUSED it TOTALLY.
I can't stand the smell of their poo on Marshals and have used some others
too, but yuck!  Someone mentioned before one of the cat foods.  Please if
you have any experience on foods and stones/crystals email me.

Thanks Candi