From:
James Higgins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 08:53:01 -0400
I have a multi-year subscription to MF mag and am more than willing to wait
for it.  I hope things turn around for Mary and Eric and they can get back
up and running soon.  However I am short two issues and would be willing to
purchase them if anyone has extra copies.  I need numbers two and three, I
have every other issue of MF but those two and I have no idea how I missed
them, maybe someone borrowed them and forgot where they belong, I am not
sure.  However I do need to get them so if anyone can help please e-mail
private.

JD