From:
Ronnie DiComo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 14:30:47 EDT
I plan on sharing a booth at Ferrets 2000 to sell products for the
Massachusetts ferret shelters.  The price of the booth is somewhat high
because it includes admission for 2 people to Saturday's conference (the
main day).  I've already paid for the entire get-together, so at this
point I will be paying twice for Saturday's admission.

If you would like to go to Ferrets 2000 for Sat. only and haven't paid yet,
you can use one of these passes in exchange for a donation to help cover
the cost of the booth.  This will be significantly less than the full
cost for the day.  (If you are also going Sunday, we may be able to work
something out).  I am asking this so that all of the proceeds can go to
the shelters instead of my paying twice for admission.  The money would go
directly to the conference organizers, not to me.  If you are interested,
please write to me directly.  Thanks very much!

Ronnie