From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 23:05:37 EDT
The California Domestic Ferret Association is looking for shelters in our
bordering states that would be willing to except ferrets that have been
confiscated at our agricultural stations.  The number statewide is low, so
don't be concerned with being swamped.  We are also looking for volunteers
that can pick up ferrets at one of the 16 Ag stations and deliver them to
the shelter.

If you can help, Or now of anyone that can help, Please email me.

Thanks,
Robin