From:
Leslie Kauffman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 12:44:49 -0500
Hello all!

I've been meaning to post this, but am just now getting around to it.  I
brought my two furballs to the vet last week for the yearly exam / shots.
My vet told me that she is having a hard time getting someone to ship her
the vaccines because of the "change" in the law, making ferrets illegal in
NYC and the 5 boroughs.  Does anyone have any suggestions where she might
be able to obtain the rabies and distemper vaccines?

Also, I have been living in the same apartment for over 3 years now and
I've recently decided that I need a change.  I'm looking for a ferret
friendly studio or 1BR (or possibly a roomate situation) in Brooklyn.  I'd
like to stay in the Williamsburg / Greenpoint area, but will also consider
other neighborhoods as well.

Thanks!

Leslie, Bean and Daggett