From:
Lise O'Brien <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 20:56:18 -0700
Hello all!

I have a friend who is moving from Orlando to the NE.  She will be staying
in Yonkers, NY with the mother of a mutual friend.  Due to certain reasons,
my friend has to find a boarding situation for her two fuzzies for a
maximum of two months until she settles into her own home/apt..  Is there
anyone out there who can assist?  This is not a "dump" situation; she loves
her ferrets very much and it is heartbreaking for her to be seperated from
them.  I cannot help her myself because of my own situation.

My friend, Loe (rhymes with "Joey") can be contacted
via [log in to unmask]
Or you can contact me via [log in to unmask]

Lise

[P.S.]
I forgot to mention the date of arrival of my friend.  She leaves Florida
August 15, which should put her in this area around the 17th.  Short
notice, I know, but I was working on something else...

Thanks again

Lise