Date:
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 18:20:54 -0700
Hi all

I have been taking it easy this weekend in da lap of luxury.  Things have
been kinda slow lately which is a good thing.

A little girl came in today.  She said her name waz Baby.  She seemed kinda
disoriented when she first arrived but soon figured it out.  She waz met by
Toby Bear and Murphy.  They were interested in all da news and gossip from
home.  She soon filled them in on everything dat had went on and waz going
on there.  They talked for some time.  While they were talking they
wondered over to da Babyfood Balconey and had a snack.  They ate quite
a bit of it and sampled all da flavors there.  Then they took Baby on a
tour of da place and were pointing out all da attractions here.  They
ended up at da Sock Steal Game and were having a good time watching all
da techniques used to win it.  She said dat it waz all right dat you were
at work cause you need dat paper stuff to buy more toys for us ferrets.
She said to send her luv and lots of kisses to her mommy and daddy.

I am off to hunt me another cheweasel.  I have da urge to sink my fangs in
some rubbery stuff.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee