From:
"Michael \"Mick\" Schmid" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 03:11:27 -0400
Sharon,
Send me the type of pesticide that will be used.  I'm a landscaper and can
check the chemical out for you.

As a general rule, you will want to thoroughly wash any and all surfaces
that your ferret and family may touch after the "bombing" is over.  You
should also call your vet with the information so that he can inform you
of the signs and symptoms of poisoning by the insecticide.

It's probably a good idea to keep the ferrets out for at least 24-36 hours
while the building airs out.

Michael "Mick"Schmid
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
(When All Else Fails, Play Dead)