From:
Ed Hoffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 07:14:04 -0500
BlankHi all

This will probably be from someone that has been with the ferret community
a long long time.  For curiosity sake I was looking for the straight story
on why there are "stories" about Marshall Farms.  So far in the archives
the only thing that I've been able to determine is that they did/do?  also
breed for laboratory animal experimentation.  I was able to go back to
1993.  Is that the basically the whole story, and it's "the community at
larges" reaction to this that caused the vague (because of passage of time)
stories that are still in circulation?  I do not want to cause another
"thread" on this so please email be back privately (we have enough threads
going, and old news isn't news)

Ed - who didn't do it "yet"
 &  the "didn't do it"  innocents