From:
ferret lover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 20:31:51 -0700
First, I want to give Kevin a little positive reinforcement!  Everyone is
different with their smoking and quitting smoking!  I was a two-some days
pushing three pack-a-day smoker...for more than 20 years!  On Feb 11th,
1992 at exactly 12 noon-I smoked my last cigarette!  Yes, the first month
was complete and total Hell!!  But I did survive and eight years later the
desire to smoke is completely non-existent!  I can be around other smokers
and it doesn't make me want one at all!  I don't like smoke in my face-but
not because it makes me want one-because it STINKS!!  So hang in there
buddy!  Everyone is different and just because some people have a constant
battle not to smoke doesn't mean you will!  Hopefully, with a little
time-and alot of effort-you'll be as good as new and you'll question how
you could have ever been so stupid as to burn your money up!  (My apologies
to the smokers-I'm just trying to lend encouragement to Kevin!)

Second, the dead ferret sleep happened at my house and everything I learned
on this list left me and I had a major panic attack!  My sweet Tyson boy
wouldn't wake up!  I'm talking several minutes and he is still zonked in
my arms!  I gently shook him and nudged him and whispered in his ear!  He
was limp and lifeless!  I laid him on a towel on my kitchen counter and he
looked dead!  Then I ran to find my pants and my car keys!  If I couldn't
find my pants-believe me, I was ready to go without them!  Found my keys
and was ready to grab Tyson and run for the door...but there he was-
standing there watching me run around like an idiot!  He gave a great big
yawn....stretched....and did NOT deserve any of the hugs and kisses that
were rained on him!!!

I am still trying to work out a vacation route.  Had several suggestions
for good beaches but haven't decided for sure.  My son told me it is very,
very hot where he is-that all his AC is doing is pushing hot air around.
He advised me to leave the ferrets at home-for their own safety!  So I
guess it will be just me and the daughter!!  I will let people know well
in advance if we are going to be able to stop and I appreciate the offers
we received!!  Just remember-I'm packing a camera!!!  I'll be in touch!!

=====
Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope, and Einstein

"The world is made up for the most part of morons and natural tyrants, sure
of themselves, strong in their own opinions, never doubting anything."
Clarence Darrow