From:
Ron Knipple <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 02:57:00 EDT
A handy way to keep things in there place in the cage if clips are not
handy!  I took a hot knipe and melted two holes in the side of the
litterbox and used twist ties (garbage bag ties) to wire the litterbox,
the extra food and waterdishes(I have one of each on each floor plus a
bttl) and even use them to keep the towels that line the cage down and
immovable.

One of my little boys loves to take the small bowls to his hidey hole or
push them all over the house and my little girl likes to move the litterbox
or towel and poop in the corner it used to be in.  Still cant figure out
why she hates to go in the box.

I travel(relocate)every 6 to 12 mos because of my S/O job so I actually
have my whole 3 story cage put together with twist ties.  makes set up
and take down much easier and cleaning the cage is a snap!

Peiko, Ghengus, Loki,
Matt and Ron