From:
Louise Larabie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 21:33:24 -0400
From: [log in to unmask]
>I forgot to mention this before ... when you ask your vet. about the
>colloidal silver dosing, you might want to ask him/her about the
>interaction with acidophilus as well.  Since the colloidal silver kills
>bacteria, it might destroy the beneficial bacterial in the acidophilus as
>well.  Your vet can probably help you to adjust the dosage/timing to
>minimize that effect.  :->

Now one of the funny things about colloidal silver is that it kill the bad
bacteria, fungus and virus but leaves the good bacteria alone.  This is
because of the electrical charge it does not attach itself to the good type
like acidophilus.

I put the CS in my dogs and puppies water and food.  As well as adding it
to my water.  A few drops of 15 parts per million can keep tap water in a
closed container safe to drink for 3 months.  It comes in different
strength so you must read the label.

Louise Larabie [log in to unmask] & BARFing  Amber
Raw Connections www.raw-connections.com   [log in to unmask]
Frozen, raw prepared meals for dogs and cats, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada  Area
RawGlow www.raw-connections.com/rawglow  raw fed Miniature Australian
Shepherd & NAMAS